MAIIL( Manas Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd ), an ISO:9001 company, is one of the largest business conglomerates originated from the region of Vidarbha and spreading its wings across many states in the country .It is promoted and established by experienced group of professionals having rich experience in various industries. It all began with a decision to bring industry to Vidarbha Region in Maharashtra.
We decided to take up the challenge and started Sugar industry in a land mostly cultivating Cotton, Paddy (Rice) and Soya bean . Along with the manufacturing of Sugar, we set up power Cogeneration plant and Distillery unit too. It was a challenge well taken as today thousands of farmers are linked to us as sugar cane producers!! We kept the promise of inclusive growth!
Manas Agro Industries & Infrastructure Limited Introduction
Group Business Units
We at MAIIL, firmly believe that progress through rural development will lead to our nation’s development. With renewed confidence we ventured into set up of Power plants in the region. In keeping with our motto, we set up 2 bio-mass based and 2 Bagasse Based power plants.
The agriculture waste from farms is used to generate energy. This is how technology helps better life of common man. To bring in self-sufficiency for the people of this region, we generated employment opportunities. Locals in the region are taking advantage of these opportunities and enjoying peaceful living. Having tasted our strengths in these industries, we entered the area of alternative fuels and came up with our own brand of LPG.
The network set up for LPG was done with our characteristic speed. Today we enjoy a pan India network of dealers and distributors. To promote use of renewable energy, we have collaborated with ESSAR petroleum for supply of Ethanol blended petrol at affordable rates.
To be the most admired and responsible Agro & infrastructure Integrated Company with international footprint, delivering sustainable value to all.
- To earn affection of customers by delivering superior experience and value, thereby making them our ambassadors
- Driving competitiveness by operating our businesses at benchmark levels Executing projects safely with predictable benchmark quality, cost and time
- Growing profitably across the power value chain and allied areas, in focus geographies Being the lead adopter of technology with a spirit of pioneering and calculated risk taking
- Practicing ‘Leadership with Care’ by pursuing best practices on Care for our Environment,
- Community, Customers, Shareholders, People and creating a culture that will reinforce our values
- Enable employees and associates to achieve and unleash their full potential to deliver outcomes in a sustainable way
Our Values are SACRED to us
- Safety – Safety is a core value over which no business objective can have a higher priority
- Agility – Speed, Responsiveness and being Proactive, achieved through Collaboration and Empowering Employees
- Care – Care for Stakeholders – our Environment, Customers & Shareholders – both existing and potential, our Community and our People (our employees and partners)
- Respect -Treat all stakeholders with respect and dignity
- Ethics – Achieve the most admired standards of Ethics, through Integrity and mutual Trust
- Diligence – Do everything (set direction, deploy actions, analyze, review, plan and mitigate risks etc) with a thoroughness that delivers quality
- Excellence – in all areas, and especially in Operations, Execution and Growth